At Jack Oujo CPA, Inc., we believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
We can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies*
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies*
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis*
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?*
- Are my investments working hard enough?*
- What’s a good approach for college savings?*
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We can help you create an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
*These services are offered by Jack Oujo through his affiliation with Avantax
Jack D. Oujo has been involved in the financial, insurance and accounting industries since 1981. A Certified Public Accountant, Certified Financial Planner, Personal Financial Specialist and Certified Senior Advisor, Jack currently...
Jason is our Client Relations Manager. Jason joined team as a summer intern at the age of fifteen. He is now a full time employee and is closing in on his tenth year with the firm. Jason went to Brick Memorial High School, where he...
Prior to joining our team in the winter of 2014, Anthony had a successful career at a local public accounting firm where he provided tax and accounting services to a wide range of clients. Anthony is passionate about integrating tax...